We are living through a crisis, the likes of which none of us has experienced before, not since war time has the community spirit that exists on allotment sites been more important. Please remember to look out for one another during these very difficult times.
Members should take the following precautionary measures :
- Any plot-holder who is self isolating because a household member is ill with corona-virus, or anyone that falls into an at risk group, should not be visiting the site.
- It is essential that no un-authorised people are allowed onto the plots for the duration of this emergency.
- Observe “Social Distancing” with each other 2-3 metres, avoid body contact and wash hands at taps, do not wash hands or use detergents in the water tanks
- Keep hand sanitiser on you and wash your hands regularly
- Use hand sanitiser before opening and closing any gate locks
- Do not share tools
- Minimise the contact with each other for example no handshakes
- Contact the Parish Council if you suspect that the area has been visited by an infected person