A vacancy has arisen on Whittington Parish Council
Join and be an active member of our local community and help us with crime and safety, planning issues, environment, highways and local services.
• be over 18 and on the electoral register or a resident of the Parish or live within three miles of the Parish as the crow flies or own a business in the Parish
• be able to attend evening meetings every month
• have an interest in local issues
• have a desire to improve the quality of life in the Parish
• be able to represent the views of local people
The position is unpaid and voluntary, but some expenses such as training are paid for by the Parish Council.
Applications from the Whittington Walk and Wildmore areas are particularly encouraged.
If you think you may be interested in the position you would be most welcome to attend our next meeting to get a feel for the role and to meet the team, or for further details and an application form please contact the Parish Clerk.